We’ll only let people who know their way around your area of expertise work on your assignment. So our translators and proofreaders come from a range of specialist backgrounds and use translation memories to guarantee you the utmost precision when they work on your project.
We translate operating instructions and user guides as well as technical product catalogues, edit test reports and risk analyses, and provide voiceovers for product training for our clients.
The most important thing for us here is that your liabilities are covered as the manufacturer; but also that your staff and customers understand what your instructions and training are about. We have a feel for the right balance between the two.
For regular assignments, we’ll assemble a small team of translators and proofreaders who’ll always take care of your assignments. That way we maintain a uniform style and our team become familiar with the subject matter and with your requirements.
It’s a given, of course, that your assignments are always completed by native speakers.
Notwithstanding this, every assignment is reviewed by a second translator or transcriptionist and is given our project managers’ blessing before we send you the finished text. Our six-eyes principle has stood us in good stead for years now.
Here are the areas where we support our customers with their technical documentation:
Technical documentation - products and prices
- English to German or German to English from 0.15 euro per word
- Other language combinations from 0.17 euro per word
Machine-generated Translation with manual Post-editing by a Translator
- Light post-editing by a translator (simply understandable text)
- Full post-editing by a translator (stylistically appropriate text)
All prices include proofreading and quality control.
- English to German or German to English from 0.17 euro per word
- Other language combinations from 0.19 euro per word
Check for spelling, punctuation, grammar, hyphenation
- German and English from 0.018 euro per word
- Other languages from 0.02 per word
Check for spelling, punctuation, grammar, sentence structure and syntax. Acceptable quality of original text is a prerequisite for acceptance of your order.
- German and English from 0.02 euro per word
- Other languages from 0.024 euro per word
Acceptable quality of original text is a prerequisite for the acceptance of an order.
- German and English from 0.04 euro per word
- Other languages from 0.05 euro per word
- Professional voice-over (studio) prices vary according to the specific requirements of individual projects and languages.
- Prices for recordings in the language of your choice start from 350.00 euro for a length of 1000 words/10 minutes.
- A rate of 0.15 euro to 0.40 euro per word applies.
Price for voice-overs include a synchronised recording on the basis of a script with time stamps.
An additional surcharge may apply for the preparation of the script.
For a simple voice-over, we charge from 100.00 euro minimum and 0.10 euro per word.
All translation and transcription prices include proofreading and quality control. Possible surcharges for jargon, express delivery and language combinations apply to all products. A minimum price of 50.00 euro will be charged for assignments with small volumes.
Effective 1st June 2018