In-house freelance transcription job vacancy
We’re also looking for native German speakers to assist us with a freelance in-house transcription project at our Roeland Square offices in Cape Town. We look forward to hearing from you!
Freelance transcription job vacancy for Home-office
We’re also looking for native German speakers to take over regular freelance transcriptions for work from home-office, during office hours, after office hours on weekend, when and as your time allows. We look forward to hearing from you!
- DE/EN-FR translators for all fields
- DE-EN and EN-DE translators for medicine and pharma, legal texts and technical documentation
- EN/DE experienced transcriptionists for all fields
- DE/EN experienced copywriters for all fields
- ZH-EN and ZH-DE translators for all fields
- Application: Send your cover letter and CV to recruitment(at)msskapstadt.de.
- Test: You receive a small test assignment we ask you to complete to test your skills.
- Feedback: You receive feedback on your test assignment.
- Acceptance: After you successfully completed the test assignment, you will sign our Non-Disclosure-Agreement and thereafter we will add you to our database.
MSS Cape Town has a bank account in Germany, Europe, maintained in Euros, and a second bank account in South Africa, Africa, maintained in South African Rand.
- As a freelancer in Europe, you can conveniently bill your services in Euro as usual.
- As a freelancer from South Africa you can be remunerated for your services in Rand.
- If you have a USD account (in the USA, on PayPal) we will gladly accept your invoice in USD.
- In all other cases we will gladly accept your invoice in Euro.
If you have any other questions for us about freelancing jobs, please send us a message.