We work with some of the largest e-learning providers in Europe. So we’re familiar with the various technologies and teaching scenarios that e-learning projects may be based on.
Whether we’re translating your new quiz app or web-based tried-and-tested training course into new languages, providing voiceovers for the two characters you’ve just come up with or editing your latest white papers – we know how much love and energy is behind your e-learning project, and we handle it accordingly.
And we make sure that your content is edited in such a way that, whilst on the one hand it’s understood by your students, on the other it also accurately communicates what it’s supposed to.
For voiceover projects we’re on hand from beginning to end, translating texts, producing artist scripts, and recording the scripts in one language whilst providing subtitles in another. We keep track of it all.
For regular projects, we’ll put together a team to work on all your assignments. This way your texts retain a consistent style and you’ll recognise your own voice in them each time.
It’s a given with us, of course, that your WBT assignment will be completed by native speakers.
Here are the areas where we provide support for our e-learning customers:
E-Learning - products and prices
- English to German or German to English from 0.12 euro per word
- Other language combinations from 0.13 euro per word
- English to German or German to English from 0.13 euro per word
- Other language combinations from 0.15 euro per word
- English or German from 0.08 euro per word
- Professional voice-over (studio) prices vary according to the specific requirements of individual projects and languages.
- Prices for recordings in the language of your choice start from 350.00 euro for a length of 1000 words/10 minutes.
- A rate of 0.15 euro to 0.40 euro per word applies.
Price for voice-overs include a synchronised recording on the basis of a script with time stamps.
An additional surcharge may apply for the preparation of the script.
For a simple voice-over, we charge from 100.00 euro minimum and 0.10 euro per word.
Check for spelling, punctuation, grammar and hyphenation.
- German and English from 0.019 euro per word
- Other languages from 0.022 euro per word
Check for spelling, punctuation, grammar, sentence structure and syntax. Acceptable quality of original text is a prerequisite for acceptance of your order.
- German and English from 0.025 euro per word
- Other languages from 0.029 euro per word
Review of storyboards based on cultural characteristics of the destination country and formulation of proposals for any adaptation
- German-English from 15.00 euro per hour
- Other languages from 20.00 euro per hour
All translation and transcription prices include proofreading and quality control. Possible surcharges for jargon, express delivery and language combinations apply to all products. A minimum price of 50.00 euro will be charged for assignments with small volumes.
Effective 1st January 2022