Your tasks in this new position:
- Light Copy Editing English language pre-prints in LaTeX and liaising with the author(s) where useful or required;
- applying the client’s policy of Lite Copy-Editing to the manuscripts: spelling, grammar, articles/ prepositions, punctuation, and word-choice corrections;
- supporting authors from around the world by improving their manuscripts, thereby achieving higher credibility in the scientific community.
- You speak and write English at a native speaker level and have a passion for language. Knowledge of German and/or other languages is a plus.
- You have a university degree in linguistics or the natural sciences.
- You have some work experience and are familiar with academic texts.
- You have a keen eye for detail and an excellent command of English mechanics, punctuation, and grammar.
- You are motivated and possess good organizational and time-management skills.
- You are open-minded to learning new technologies.
- Knowledge of LaTeX and html or xml texts is a plus.
- training in LaTeX
- a friendly working environment with open-minded colleagues
- a challenging and rewarding job with opportunities to contribute your unique talents
- a secure working position with performance-related allowances, and a family-friendly policy
- working remotely from home office for maximum productivity and comfort possible under certain circumstances.